If I don’t lose my virginity in the bed of a truck with Burnin it Down by Jason Aldean playing in the background I will be thoroughly disappointed
Part of me wants to say “Wow that’s really specific and kind of odd” but then the other part wants to say “On a three-cushion length couch with Better than You by Conor Maynard playing in the background”
DO YOU EVER JUST
GET JEALOUS SO EASILY
THAT PERSON IS MINE
DON’T BREATHE AROUND THEM PLEASE AND THANK YOU
do you ever get second hand happiness like someone is happy so you’re happy bc they’re happy
the first three words you see are what you want in life
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life. Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".